Americans, I fear, are turning into an androgynous society. The signs are everywhere:
- Women who wear the pants in the family
- Sexless relationships (the mojo is gone)
- Infertile women
- Men with boobs
- Men with hips
- Women with facial hair
- Failed relationships due to gender roles not being played out.
- Estrogen replacement commercials
- Low testosterone commercials
We don't have two genders of humans roaming the globe anymore. We have several.
- The estrogenized male, chubby with girl hips and bitch tits
- The de-testosteroned male (think Gelding in the horse world)
- The she-male or gender bender equivalent
- The gay bitch (actual term in the world of homosexuality), girl in a male-male relationship
- The builder, manly man in a gay relationship
- The metrosexual
- The knight in shining armor- the traditional man's man and woman's affection
- The tomboy
- The dominant lesbian or bull dyke
- Mustache Mary- Low estrogen, zero sex drive, PCOS
- The dragonlady- aggressive boss/ manager or business owner and runs the house at home.
- The submissive female of any relationship
- The prom queen, suzy homemaker
Do I delve into how we need to understand the many facets of being humans and how to interact with success?
Do I address the environmental impact on our bodies where hormones are being altered and thus altering the dichotomy of the human species into a conglomerate of beings?