Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Newsletter

Just a quick FYI. Last August I launched an e-newsletter, which I send additional information separate from my blog postings related to health, fitness, exercise and motivational content to my clients. The original plan was to write quarterly e-newsletters, but as interest increased I moved to writing monthly e-newsletters. Many have referred others to opt-in on receiving my newsletter. Now I open the invitation to all those interested. Just send me an e-mail saying, "Hey Monty! Put me on the list for the newsletter." And then don't forget to tell me your e-mail address where you want it sent. I personally have one e-mail account designated to receiving e-newsletters.

Dedicated to changing lives,

Monty Moran

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails