Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Unorthodox

Recently a member of the Sports Center approached me and acknowledged that he has been watching how I train my clients and the things I have them do. He proceeded to let me know how "unorthodox" I am. My response. Yeah I am. And the results we get are "unorthodox" too. Lose 5 pounds in a week. Lose 20 pounds in 4-6 weeks. Clients losing 60 pounds in 4-6 months. Adding over a foot to vertical jumps. Decreasing sprint times in terms of percentages. Doubling & tripling strength. 0 pull-ups to 3 in 3-4 months. Flexibility increase. Injury decrease. Confidence through the roof by looking, feeling & performing better.
It's just what I do. I am good because I have passion for it. It's my life. I like changing people's lives for the better because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails